Go to the following URL **\wp-content\themes\your-theme then create a files with you template name
childtemplate.php. I create with the name childtemplate.php
Then copy and paste the below code
* Template Name: Child Template
* Description: A Page Template that showcases Sticky Posts, Asides, and Blog Posts
* The showcase template in Twenty Eleven consists of a featured posts section using sticky posts,
* another recent posts area (with the latest post shown in full and the rest as a list)
* and a left sidebar holding aside posts.
* We are creating two queries to fetch the proper posts and a custom widget for the sidebar.
* @package WordPress
* @subpackage your_theme
* @since your_theme 1.0
Welcome to child Template file
We adding the this page, If you choice this child template , I will be take has background…
View original post 7 more words